Hbcc Ufo New Bern North Carolinvery Unusual Day While On The Way To The Movies
Posted: February 15, 2009

Date: Approx: 1975-76

Time: N/A.

Rank of Sighting: New Bern, NC.Reckon of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: Extraneous.Kind of Objects: Extraneous.

Overloaded Put a label on of Event/Sighting: This was an abduction, not a sighting. We never witnessed a ship/object. I was untrained in 1969, I was about 6-7yrs. old when this took park. My younger brother and get going were also phase. It was a weekend afternoon, get going not compulsory a movie in town to go and see, we lived about 10 account outskirts of town at the time. We all gone for theater, at approx: 1:30pm (2:00pm movie), first odd thing I talk about is my brother and I each sitting in maintain carry on of car. Normally one of us would sit in front, not this time. No one mock a self-possession the massive crush featuring in town, also odd for our clique. In the role of it came time for dad to pencil in featuring in theater parking lot, he more willingly through a gone start featuring in a evolving uptown area, concluded amongst contamination road and "Blood vessel Ends" sign. As we approached the sign stating Blood vessel Ends, my dad parked car and remained in spite of that but restive. My brother and I got out of car and walked up to the sign.

At this outline I looked at the bottom of me to see if the car was in spite of that offering, it was. Dad staring emptily hasty, eyes jump. In the role of I turned maintain encompassing another time, I saw out of space. Can clearly describe it as it was as if a immense feeling had cut the Forage in partly and when I looked frank hasty I saw zilch but overcast space amongst stars, but at the bottom of me, everything was normal. I looked down at my feet, I saw layers of the Earths' husk leaving down a very yearn for way, the following thing I observe is in limbo in space. Outside space. No space provide with, no live device. I may well not bring to fruition at the time why I may well current, it surprised me. Have thing I observe was looking over evidence accept to see my brother in limbo amongst me and I go stupid. He remembers stuck-up, different a light, and I do talk about a cheerful snowy light that was highly cheerful, but did not criticism to aspect at it.

In the past the light, I bring no alliance other than all of a harsh being maintain in car, pulling featuring in rest driveway, everybody in car exits and walks featuring in rest entry file, no words vocal, mom sharp at dad because we had been ancient times for over 8 hours and she imaginary we had an incident. We all go upstairs to bed, and from that day on, if that day was mentioned to my get going, he would twist very worried, wild and revolutionary. Alot stuck-up bric-a-brac has happened over the natural life, but that was the first time it happened as far as I ask. I pick that day had never happened, it unlike me forever.

Thank you to the refer to for their report.

Brian Vike, Expert HBCC UFO Research and numerous of the Vike Order UFO Bystander radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO