Ufo Sighting In Harlan Iowa On June 7Th 2013 Bright Light
I was sitting on my deck between 1830 and 1900. I looked to the northwest and saw the contrails of a jet going east. As I followed the jet, which was well over 10000 feet in altitude, and I noticed a bright, starlike light moving toward it moving southwest. I thought that there would be a mid air collision. I could make out the details of the jet, but the object was as bright as a star. It crossed behind the jets pAth and seemed to slow speed to almost a hover. It then moved very slow westerly and stopped, then the brightness faded to nothing. I tried to point it out to my wife, but she could not see it, as she is blind in one eye and has poor vision. I was not frightenned, just amazed.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.