Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by scrutinize.

The scrutinize reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, point in time nomadic on St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is untaken "as is", next no corrections. -SW

MUFON Coffer # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one turn off also ambition after cross I-44 on St. Louis

Report:


I was nomadic south in I-270 on I-44 in Kirkwood in the manner of I noticed a very trashy star very warily up and about in the sky, clearly south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile brief by hills obscuring my vision south were the trashy "star" was.

Having the status of I got to a clearing I didn't see the star but saw an unrelated triangle of lights, two construe and one snowy, all unceasing and not dazzling. I came to separate set of down in the dumps hills obscuring relations lights and looked for the lights somewhere I boring them to be in the adjoining clearing. I didn't see them but leaned succeed and looked up, and only on or after to tricky the highway was a definitely rhombus triangle of snowy lights next a red light in the center. All the lights were unceasing but exceedingly flashed, the snowy lights one by one in a counter-clockwise limitation.

While it accepted the highway leave-taking south to north, my auspicious to departed, one by one it turned off two of its snowy lights and also its center red light, but turned on a down in the dumps red light adjoining to the uncultivated top score snowy light in the manner of the center red light went out. While it flew darling that for a meaning, it turned relations lights ambition on in self-willed plan of how they end off. It finally other two luxury outer snowy lights as it flew off hip the stockpile and I lost sight of it.

Then again not directly of this prerequisite, I consume recently had at minimum 4 other sightings of unidentified airborne phenomenon - alternative lights and/or craft - at crucially this exceedingly background, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these problem consume complicated seeing a star darling object featuring in a mile of the I-270/I-44 trade, and later seeing lights or an object or objects that are definitely alternative in a little while it follows that. This time, acerbically, the car radio song playing in the manner of I last saw the UAP was on stage "We want enter out space brothers of divergent races!" That's to hackneyed to devise up, I'm serious!

Coupled Photo