Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Clearance Pasadena

With reference to 8:30 p.m. I was on my link talking to a secondary and I saw a few thing fly over head preferably than a plane, when not a human being piquant finished, and it didn't sustain any lights.

My first caution was this is a predator spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, go up to "Dude I upright a few a few questioning thing fly across the sky super hurried"

I upright got get and I had to see if anyone seen this. This is not a trick or a absurd dupe. I upright insist on to let you bump into in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for taking the time to translate this email. If you sustain seen whatsoever go up to this in the exceedingly area engross be generous passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" when the details of your sighting. "All special information is aloof surreptitious."

"The Vike Note (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"