A Blue Ufo Orb Recorded Flying Over Park At San Antonio Texas On May 6 2011
A Sullen UFO Orb Recorded Above ground Leader Normal At San Antonio, Texas on May 6, 2011.Date of sighting: May 6, 2011Indication of sighting: San Antonio, TexasObserver states: "This Finding was log by dissimilar intimate. As we were having a picnic cool, a notable gleaming UFO orb was observed itinerant South East at high speeds. As I was prior to North I become aware of this notable gleaming ORB itinerant S/E. I possibly will immaculately see this object was not an aircraft. No FAA navigational light's were evident. So I ran and grabbed my New Camcorder and began filming this gleaming ORB. As you can see on the video this object seems to be emiting accurate model of gleaming power. Equally I was filming, the UFO began to shine totally talented. As I was zooming in on this object, it began to squirt a talented shine. This Intention was itinerant at a high rate of speed. (Was able to film a few seconds of footage). The UFO traveled warrant above my house. We did not perceive any commotion expectations from this anonymous object. Moral an UNIDENTIFED Above ground Intention. This was an marvelous sighting due to how this object was emitting a gleaming and the atrociousness of this object. It seemed to be the atrociousness of an aircraft. In my picture this gleaming object was immaculately no aircraft or satellite." Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard" For Additional UFO Information Pull Renovate Observe My Central UFO Area, Click Here and there in.

Credit: greys-area.blogspot.com