Ufo Sighting In North Bay
UFO SIGHTING IN NORTH BAY, ONTARIO ON JULY 27TH 2013 - SILENT REGULARLY PULSING PURE RED ORB MOVING IN A SLOW PATH IN EASTERLY DIRECTION

I was on the phone looking out the window when I saw a red light moving over the treeline through the window around half past Midnight on July 27th 2013. As I watched it continued brightening and dimming in a regular pattern, but unlike an airplane strobe, there was no white light, only the same color of pure red. I mentioned what I was seeing to the person on the phone and called my spouse over to look and he saw it too. Together we watched it until it moved out of sight behind the fence and trees. It appeared to be moving in a straight-line path at about a walking pace in an Easterly direction and the entire sighting lasted no more than 2-3 minutes. At one point the red flashing orb appeared to have two smaller red lights of the same color appeared on either side of the main orb, giving it a lenticular outline. After a moment the smaller lights went out, or the object turned so the lights were not visible to me

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.