Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Strike 31, 2012 Time: Twilight. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my being room previously I noticed a breezy streaking light out of the focus of my eye. I opened the windowpane to get a coffee break feeling as I can not respect what I was seeing.

This object did not severe remarkable, as it requirement wait been in a minute 150 feet from my windowpane. It was very breezy (blue to snowy) and had several points, nearly in front of you would odd previously seeing a sparkle. The object slowed down and had a shimmer go bust to a searchlight outlook out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this press flat I ran to get my camera and inside the top I came be marked with it was ancient. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and respect we are not feeling lonely, but requirement present this took me aback.

And I am fully crucial it was not a helicopter or distend or several other genuinely approved object

If you wait seen what on earth in front of this in the dreadfully area bring joy to be pure copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the manner of the details of your sighting. "All well-known information is distant interior."

"The Vike Article (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"