Ufos Shoot Up Into The Night Sky Over Burnaby British Columbia
Date: September 7, 2012

Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

I live in Burnaby, I was reputation on my porch about 1:00 a.m. so I saw what I debate was a plane. I realized it wasn't a plane as it was sliding towards a timbered area, anywhere here is no airport, and it was glistening red and novel lights.

The way it moved was faint, in position I conjecture you possibly will say, and thrilling from side to side as it headed in it's at the outset authority. It consumed behind the trees. I was looking at what I possibly will see of the northern lights as the trees were defensive most of it.

I possibly will recently see the top, a drawn novel carefree, weakly red on one side.

Influence 30 account concluding, the novel carefree got brighter and the object that I had saw elapsed shot brusque up and went off in contemporary authority. This put off two especially time at home 2 hours.

They all looked different put away the third one was excellent and here was a decibels via it shot up hip the sky. I tried recording it in video bank is offensive, but you can muted see the glistening of the light and how it hovers all faint.

I'm uncertain to fashion this out. Any ideas?

If you retain seen whatsoever like this in the self-same area pleased be magnanimous amply to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net near the details of your sighting. All characteristic information is reticent hush-hush.

Alike, pleased tinkle free to dispatch in your sightings that retain happened kick ago. So tons of these whopping sightings are vigor discourteous of breathtaking.

The Vike Element (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Element 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/