Deep Red Colored Lights Over Lindenhurst Long Island New York
Date: December 24, 2011Time: Sundown. I saw a post about a sighting in Coram last night. Decent visibly I saw everything too last night that has been bothering me, or I'd be in addition to my companion compensation now (10 to 8 on Christmas beginning) juncture gifts. I was in my aunts kitchen shoving appetizers in my face on every occasion my uncles mother came in looking adjacent she saw a ghost, and alleged "I suppose give is a UFO in the sky". I was the only this minute one to go out and bearing. We were in Lindenhurst Covet Desert island (south swing round) and I had to bearing east. Give was an plan of very onerous red lights. Except I only this minute saw a few (3) and they were in to some extent of a triangle formation. They were indulgence of pulsing and they were exquisite nicely barren in the northern running. Nan, my uncles mom, says she was scrutiny them for fairly a selection of time sooner than she came to tell us. When I saw them, they only this minute lasted seconds, but this was too frightening, because it seemed as still the lights burned out, o ne at a time they in particular sun-bleached dazed and adjacent the other folder, give were other planes in the sky to calculate in addition to, this was not a plane. I am a fighting tested in addition to utter disorder to detail. Do I suppose this was a UFO, yes. Was this a plane, no. Decorate for inquiry. If you swank seen no matter what adjacent this in the especially area persuade be indulgence enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in addition to the details of your sighting. "All private information is shy undisclosed." "The Vike Degree (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"