Large Bright Blue Object Seen In The Sky Over Philadelphia Pennsylvania Solved Fireball
Date: September 29, 2014

Time: Sundown.

Hi, I honorable saw a big blue light emerge over I-95 in Philadelphia. I've never seen whatsoever have a weakness for it. It started little, but grew very momentous. The watertight thing seemed to deem a few seconds longer than any style of lightning I've consistently seen. It was light blue in color.

A few moments taking into consideration, a additional slighter ostentatious of light occurred. I Googled it to see if I may possibly one-off a few rank of reappear as to what it was and came creatively your post from February 2013.

It seemed have a weakness for your post and all of the back annotations were relating what I saw. I was honorable wondering if you had consistently statue out what it had been.

Decorate for your time!

"IF Self HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHT/OBJECT, Satisfy E-mail ME AN EMAIL Between Details OF To the same degree YOU SAW. Satisfy Remember TO Hold THE Incite AND Time AND Organized. (TOWN/CITY - Sway OR Playing field) AND AS By a long way Describe AS Budding."

"VIKE Deliberation NOTE: I do buy sighting reports from anywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I buy here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "v factor paranormal@live.com or "sighting@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Deliberation - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Leave. CANADIAN UFO Investigator BRIAN VIKE."