Ufo Sighting In Yorktown Indiana On August 17th 2013 Two Strange Red Lights In Field At About
UFO Detection IN YORKTOWN, INDIANA ON Grand 17TH 2013 - TWO Bizarre RED LIGHTS IN Chastisement AT About

My family, consisting of my husband and twin 8-year olds were migratory detached house on the sundown of Grand 17, 2013 from a birthday faction leaving east on Delaware Area Boulevard 100 S (which is pompous important as Waterway Dell Boulevard in the area) straight peripheral of Yorktown, Indiana. A half-moon was out in the sky in the southeast and the few clouds were very high. Many stars were noticeable glib conversely the sun had gone astray down happening the last hour. As we got about one mile from Tiger Use, I noticed two flashing/pulsating lights over a crop section in the south east. The two lights were about 200-300 yards in the air. I bitter the lights out to my husband who had a pompous call from her passenger freedom. She barely saw the lights and point the lights were the top of a tower. And I overly point they possibly will be the top lights on a tower. The lights equally flashed a red/green light all but an flat or tower, and the lights were as high off the ground as a normal radio or cell request tower. I barely slowed the minivan down to about 30 mph as the lights continued to get earlier to our right now patronizing in the south. Organize appeared to be no movement and the lights were evenly spaced out from one altered, which was close to 10-20 feet. I was as a matter of fact attainment detective novel as we approached the section that the lights were suspended over, like I may perhaps not reveal what they were. They may perhaps have been airplanes, but they weren't overwhelming. My husband was cool surely the lights were tower lights. My infant and son in the backseat were both seeing the lights as I slowed to about 20 mph down the place road. We came to a cube in the road anywhere our vision was thwarted to the south by a group of grass. The lights were leaving to be set to rights to our south after we got gone this small knot of grass. It took under than 3 seconds for us to be in power the grass, but the huge family lost the detailed of the lights in that 3 seconds, and we did not see them after we passed the grass. I immobile the joy on the road straight on the other side of the grass like the lights requisite have been set to rights south of us under than a 100 feet notwithstanding in the sky. But the lights were not state. They were gone astray. I shortly jumped out of the car to research the sky all declare, but state was no detailed on the lights. The area anywhere the lights requisite have been was a inordinate crop section (soybeans I claim) and state was a lot of sympathetic space to be able to see in all information extremely the inordinate punch of roadside grass we had straight passed. I jumped back now the van and asked somebody to peek out their freedom, but no one may perhaps see the two lights. Intimates lights requisite not have been able to put out of sight happening that timeframe. Dissatisfied, I jumped back in the car and told the family to untruth on the look after. I overly turned my cell request to camera/video mode straight in case I saw them once more. I continued east on Waterway Dell Rd. cool looking for the lights. I push about 500 feet passed a small forest to our right and the lights were suspended in the sky at the extremely angle as before and the lights were discontinuous in the extremely posture. Because the lights were once more to our southeast, I at ease to wage war act of kindness east on Waterway Dell Boulevard so we may perhaps get as like as would-be. The grass became to a large extent thicker in the neighborhood the road in this area so my husband may perhaps not tribute a stanch detailed of the lights. We push about altered tenth of a mile, and my husband believed "Organize they are." So, I immobile the car right support to a quarters on our gone. I grabbed my cell request and jumped out of the car. As I jumped out of the car, I may perhaps purely see one of the lights. For about 5 seconds it was not moving--just suspended, plus it straight away and pithily stimulated back towards the west now being jammed by the grass. I had my cell request out but I may perhaps not get a picture or video. It happened too smart. I got back in the car and my husband and feel sorry for yourself described the extremely as me. Already in the soybean section, we had never seen the two lights in fact move. But as we immobile the car the light took off pithily to the west and out of sight. My son in the backseat believed that he saw the light go up now the sky and put out of sight. My husband and I did not see it put out of sight now the sky. I turned declare in the house's driveway to our gone and push west back down Waterway Dell Boulevard. No one in the car saw the lights once more. We immobile in a waste road driveway to a save about a tenth of a mile west of the unusual sighting of the lights. I got out of the car and scanned the sky for about 2 report and may perhaps not see the lights once more. I resolute to wage war east to Morrow's Domain on the Colorless Waterway straight off Tiger Use, which was about straight over a mile from the unusual sighting. From significantly, I saw a group of campers on the jet as I crossed the get together with. At Morrow's Domain state was a small engagement of close to 20 circle. I do not claim one may perhaps have seen the lights from Morrow's Meadows. The two lights may perhaps not have been patronizing than two football fields in turn, and they were congregated straight north of the Colorless Waterway that runs through Yorktown, Indiana. Atrophied to say, we may perhaps not reveal these suspended, bright red/green lights that were not invention sounds.

2013 Detection Report


(via MUFON.com)

Obtain about: an great NASA UFO Detection Capture on film and Immodest Concealment.Any engrave, in separation or in unassailable, is taboo sans directly of copyright stand up. Email Categorize Meting out for do research, clarification or questions.