Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few days ago, they were obsessed in Toronto, Canada modish the Macro Air show on 28th Respected 2010.

Study report: "My accomplice and I luggage compartment now lived in our 36 overcome condo for on all sides of 2 being. We luggage compartment the most breathtaking piece of the Toronto Skyline and over. Our piece reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Lake Ontario. We can see over 100 kms in reserve. It is breathtaking to see all the big planes fly concerning Pearson Macro Air Waterfront which is about 30 gain kms in reserve. We watch the Toronto Macro AIr show every one see. I tedious photo graph it. I can see the planes fly rotund the city sky. My uncle was an thirsting pilot and i luggage compartment flown via him assorted grow old. We luggage compartment a moral gigantic offerings of the planes and objects flying rotund in our sky and how far in reserve they are as well. We luggage compartment watched for being the fantastically flight paths of concern and private flights rotund Toronto. Custodian Airlines ! as well we can see statement off and a land."

"So this Respected night well studying the lucid sky and admiring how grey sporadic it was i noticed everything flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight path. I luggage compartment photographed the skyline and sunsets for now on all sides of two being and this baffled my eye. Most important of all I was upset for I was eager it was jets lively or in receipt of become hard for the air show. hmmm, not at evening, and not flying in this trail. I was able to see the air show for having the status of the G20 and G8 Summits while in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"Such as I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was taking into account Pearson Air Waterfront and was not flying to high in the sky. I arduous the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I mirror image Combatant Jets. They while flying in a stingy formation, nearly the Flurry Ducks or Miserable Angles would in a fly by. So I called my accomplice to pick up and hold at the jets. He comes instantly at the fantastically time I run to get my camera. I must say I luggage compartment a luggage compartment as it should be camera. A Doctrine Insurgent, shoots gigantic. As I instinct it to the veranda my eyes half truths bear what I am seeing. The object now less than the nail jet nearly looking object as an object that is now clear and looks nearly to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was less important and had to black blurish objects definite. The object had two round circles that looked nearly a variety of type of heat emissions while coming out of them, nearly how it would hold on hot summer day on a highway, via the heat disturbance up. Overexcited. The! other jet after that whirl north and flew in a unknown trail ahead, via out form. By this time I was real about to bound film making my pictures. It was strong to pin down and means ahead, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked nearly a 2 black circles on top very compactly to be found calm via a 3 black circle future patronizing huge linked less than it, but linked via a thin black line. I would say it on all sides of looks real nearly the tail end of a jet engine. Subsequently person erased the equal jet but passed on the engine manipulate at the end selection. My accomplice and I every saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!