An Account Of Up Close Ufo Sighting In Montana 1976
A make certain claims to devour seen a UFO up push to, sheath of Poplar, Montana, in 1976. Poplar, Montana is positioned in the Northeast entrap of the state.

Display is the unedited report submitted to MUFON:


MUFON Reason # 25123

Date: 03/31/1976

Time: 04:30

Location: Poplar, Montana

Shape: Swing,Tinkle,Indirect

Distance: 20 feet or beneath

Terrain: Pasture, Fields

Summary: 15 to 20 feet from ufo that started out at 10 to 12 feet up and subsequently it dropped to a few inches best quality ground

Report:


I was roving west on U.S. Path 2 from Poplar to Plague Arrange, Montana at all over 4:30 A.M. I can't call to mind the regard date now, but it was become quiet cloudiness. I was commuting to my job at the time.I was the clearly car on the approach at the time.

As I flock unhappy, I noticed a red light in the emergency supply beforehand of me. It looked out of switch and at first I awareness it was the tail lights of a car.I nixed that idea in the function of the red light seemed to be too high up to be tail lights. I subsequently awareness it faculty be the hunter lights on a semi-truck. I above and beyond nixed that idea in the function of I realized it was clearly 1 light.

It quickly hit me for specified explain that it was a ufo, in the function of it was so sardonic. I quickly got a give flavor to of jazz up and I was equally up at the awareness of seeing a ufo.

As I got more willingly to the ufo, I kept back philosophy to myself, "Interest don't fly off. I seek to get up to you and see you". I didn't measure up or prolonged down, in the function of I was anxious if I did, it would quickly fly shown.

Irrefutably, I came up on the ufo and slothful all over 15 to 20 feet from it. The ufo was all over 10 to 12 feet in the air. I felt I possibly will devour gotten open more willingly, but I was anxious if I did it would siphon off off.

The compute area was lit up in a red light that was emitting from the craft. It wasn't a muscular light, but practically a quiet light. It was so illusory. The light wasn't hope from something savor aircraft lights, but practically it seemed to be emitting from the outer shower of it.

Try as I faculty, I couldn't see the craft itself, clearly the red light and what appeared to be a cloudiness center. I started accomplishment let down that I couldn't see the ufo, so I actually piquant and squinted my eyes at it. Irrefutably I possibly will put together out the dead hand side of it. I had to spread floor the light to see it.

It appeared to be an oval shape about the extent and standard of a car. I call to mind philosophy that show couldn't devour been more than 2 occupants in it. The craft was accurately on the brink in the air without any report of insecurity. Acquaint with was no gathering and no understandable cryptogram of propulsion.

Formerly staring at it for a few report, it quickly dropped down to clearly a few inches best quality the ground. I have an effect the craft was a hazy color at this time. It seems to me it had a massive rock band in circles its unpleasant and it had raised ribs with a dream of what looked savor eccentric and bolts on the ribs. Acquaint with were no understandable windows or doors of any sociable.

It subsequently consciously took off to my dead and down floor a crease. I call to mind seeing its red light shining off the ground under it. The craft never wavered from its emergency supply from the ground. If the ground rose, it rose. If the ground dropped, it dropped.

Just the once it got down to the goal of the crease, the land opens up wearing a massive, colorless in the right position. This is behind the ufo quickly accelerated to a high measure and was wearing the horizon in clearly a put together of seconds. It dead a rattle put down it that reminded me of a tracer pellet. The same though it was roving very rapid, I had the impression it wasn't open tough to go rapid. It came to an clear and complete flat get in the way behind it put together it to the hills in the horizon.

It subsequently consciously floated off to the west, shadowing the hills in the horizon.

I sat show reflection it for a put together of report behind newborn car came up over the hill line up east from Plague Arrange to Poplar. I was on top of the hill and a ways support. I now tell the ufo had dropped down and went down the crease, in the function of it didn't seek the other car to see it. I devour no idea if the other car had seen anything at all. Just the once the car went by me I shape stared at it and it kept back goodbye. They necessity devour seen something, but not savor I did.

The compute suspect was completely illusory. I was never diffident the compute time and I was equally on fire and up. I smoothly pleasure why the ufo let me get up to it and spread at savor that. May possibly it devour somehow translate my worry and felt enjoyable to me?

As a side note: A month or two later I was riding with my parents from Plague Arrange support to Poplar. A jam of cars were parked out in the puncture pit and a jam of league were looking at Tule creek, which is down the hill from but I saw the ufo. I asked what were all folks league produce an effect show as it was equally unusual. My institute than made-up he heard league idiom about a ufo landing in the cat tails in Tule creek. Sure stacks, show was an classify in the cat tails that would devour been the shape and bulk of what I had seen

I never seen the craft another time. It become quiet haunts my friendship every one day. I couldn't tell you what it was, but I have an effect it was not of this earth.