Nancy Williams From Project Camelot
Designer Nancy Williams, whom we had the delicacy to upset at the recent Laughlin UFO conference, has time-honored threats and is being followed. She has written an life-size book called A Field of study of Proportion, based on a honestly story about a UFO shot down over Brookhaven, New York in 1992 by a classified plasma-beam superweapon. It was unconventionally reported in J. B. Michaels' 1994 book, Eccentric Encounters; Michaels worked for unlike US defense contractors by Lockheed. Michaels' book is not well positive, but Nancy, who is a innocent playwright, has picked up the story and written an elite missing make note of.

I extravagant the type of Nest grip a investigate to discriminate if we are not alone in this universe, and the appearance of ancestors who grip visited us. Top figure of all, they grip a investigate to discriminate about a weapon that produces a geniality big than the section of the sun. That is too deleterious to safeguard under wraps.

Nancy Williams


Influence adjacent us in supporting Nancy taking part in this time. Her contact details are on her website. She has had the bravery to sign her publish to our Hurt Table seal list. She is in intact settlement later us that being out in the level in intact continue seeing that under danger is the best programming. We devise to announcement this as afar as possible. And for ancestors among the Powers That Be who are revision this, entertain fetch on threatening type... it amend draws consideration to what you survey to be life-size. Not pare, but it helps us a lot!

"Hi Kerry and Feign,

Clemency so afar for your come into contact with and brief tribute. About is the info I fantasize force gain.

As the story delineates, sometime formerly to Nov. 22, 1992, Brookhaven Natl. Labs (Brookhaven, Crave Island, NY) hardened a new weapon later a few top military leaders explain as well as at smallest possible one Congressman (expected to be a insect). The weapon was the quark gluon plasma mint weapon. Quarks are subatomic particles or vitality released from colliding atoms (way oversimplified, but...) According to my come into contact with, Brookhaven had been practicing later quarks for some time, as had unlike lineac and accelerator projects in the U.S. Lineac and vast accelerators such as the one in Texas, up to that stage, had occupied the view. (As I call to mind, the parley accelerator and collider are methodically cast-off interchangeably, to the best of my come into contact with. While, I force use the parley differently in a stage.)

Perfectly, Brookhaven went one step promote. The details are in my up-to-the-minute, but moderately than gate over a mile and up to unlike miles underground to celebrity a vast accelerator, they reproduced unlike slighter accelerators, and positioned them in a motorcycle series. By this means, they can fastness up the atoms to a big fastness than perpetually to the front in under space underground. Later fastness was fully clad, they would marker two bunches on a crack course in the collider, the concluding step, and the pyrotechnics vitality released formed the quarks.

Quarks grip dozens of effective applications, multiple in prescription, but it has legalized scientists to research and study the appearance of subatomic particles, considerably expanding our scheme of the universe and is useful research.

In the case of Brookhaven, their test proved not right the effectiveness of motorcycle accelerators to fastness up the particles, and then decipher them in the concluding overstate, the collider, but they figured out a way to use it as a weapon. All they had to do was direct/focus the blowing up vitality amend break the surface the accelerators/collider in a movable or adjustable tube chief to the section of the earth and that would starting place the quark vitality to be a mint -- a mint that can be tightly particular or softhearted. (Consider of a water wash pump for the garden.) The strength of the mint can be greater than before later the debit of beginning vitality helpful. And the beginning vitality was/is electricity, in superb quantities. In the case of Brookhaven, it was from a back home be in charge of plant. Perfectly, because thoroughly high, the mint has a geniality big than the section of the sun. Consider of it!

Within the test, a slip melted some of the underpinning underneath the accelerators (bad news), but they succinctly managed to respectable that court case. I obtained this information from J.B. Michaels, who wrote about this in UFO Encounters. I very did my own research online, and exhibit was, in the blind date 2000 rise, a lot on the internet about this, by investigate from the horse's chops itself, Brookhaven!

I tried multiple ways at first to contact Michaels and was most recently effectual because Linda Moulton Howe, entirely by an act of absolute synchronicity, heard from him at the exceedingly time as I'd emailed her to ask if she'd heard from him! She put us related. Michaels lived in the Santa Cruz, CA area at the time. We corresponded until about 2002(?). He was in corner of me writing the story as fiction; I'd asked for his refinement moment in 2000. I force say that he was a leaden guy to get a reduce, clear explanation from, but I did ask multiple questions and got multiple answers. To the same degree I tried contacting him after the book was whole, his web site had passed on and my emails were never answered. Now I bump into that what happened to him may be trendy to me. I ingenuously don't discriminate if he's embodied or not.

Agree with to the weapon: on Nov. 22, 1992, four UFOs came over Brookhaven, on a command route for Washington D.C. (and the Ashen Home). Three UFOs were slighter ships, Scouts. The "mother ship" was vast. They were trailed by a navy of choppers, which unfriendly drink them at a groveling disconnect...(so the military knew of their lobby for at smallest possible awhile to the front their lobby in the area).

It helps to bump into Brookhaven Labs now. They had a military affiliation, a Colonel, who was in worth on military matters at smallest possible, and this Colonel directed operations. They had a Fork of Shove affiliation man, a civilian, as well as a first-class scientist, a physicist, who'd apparently had no scheme until the gone test that Brookhaven had intended the weapon (and was furious about it). Perfectly, because the UFOs came over, the Colonel gave the instruct and the weapon was cast-off wary the mother ship, obliterating it, and it did aid to get off a record shot, deliberately by means of a weaker mint to down one of the scouts. The other two got on show. The Colonel desirable his UFO designate and got it, lay aside later one live alien (and one dead to the world one). The UFO went down in Brookhaven Gel, in a heavily wooded area. And as my story depicts, (as unconventionally depicted in Michaels' non-fiction book), an anthropologist, a linguistics genius, was called in to work later him.

The alien was a Pale, the best I can refine from Michaels' make note of. A few say reptilian. And the Anthropologist, a insect, helped him leakage, but it was a seize, and the alien was as rumor has it riddled later grenades seeing that being "beamed" aboard the ship that came to disentanglement him. Once more, this hum story, this regulation and the past one rise, is as Michaels reported it. It is irrational to see that the firefighter I give emphasis to in my story, named Ben, was basically named John Ford and is in prison for -- get this -- trying to massacre a Congressman or Senator. Human resources "say" the sin he was charged later was not trumped up. I discriminate at smallest possible one living being, Stanton Friedman, knows a lot add-on about this story than he lets on. But boost this merrymaking to type who had looked here it to the front, and they snort about Ford and flames the hum merrymaking out of hand. Disinformation and discrediting individuals mechanism so very, very, well.

Once more, I order that what I'm linking is as reported by Michaels, saloon for the perplexing bough about quarks and the extravagant. Somebody intricate in the attempted leakage of the alien were not released until they signed agreements permanent them to secrecy.

Paola Harris sent in a retired policeman to research the truth, and he verified it all until he fleeting dropped the case extravagant a hot potato. Ask her for details...Influence deduce Michaels' book and then mine too. It force clear up dozens of questions.

I grip been followed and I am morally blown on show by the pennant of skill employed (I've suspected add-on than five cars in a pair off of instances.) I most convinced grip no proof saloon a accumulation of authorize pretense chuck out which you can bet would bring about any test squeaky scrub and mark me firm extravagant a target. And this sort of thing can mark individuality hooked. It's life-size, whereas, that you discriminate I am not terrified, but I am sad. Noticeably, very sad. Then my C.A.P. and then military situation until I marital, and then being marital to a retired military man as well, you won't become add-on "arranged" and "unventilated" idea in individuality seeing that placid custody some break up of position we maybe can.

I grip unfailingly been the final patriot. But I post-mortem that these individuals are the "past" government. I fantasize and entreat I am right; if not, we, as a nation, are in for very bad mature. Deceptively, I grip a magic have faith in that helps safeguard me separation. I very saw a UFO because I was eleven, (1953) over the Tolt Water in Washington Demand. My hum relatives witnessed this clanging saucer. We were in the mountains on a picnic that summer day. It was at a low parallel with the ground and hovered over us at the brook for some time, about 5 minutes. I managed to put that make note of in my up-to-the-minute as trendy to my principal sign. I boost it inside in the same way as it distorted my life. In instruct for my dad to safeguard his defense work job later Boeing Aircraft, we were sworn to secrecy. I began talk about it after my dad's casualty. But it opened me up, ready me add-on strong to new items and vow, and I realized that the world is not vitally the way we would extravagant to deliberate it is.

Agree with to the weapon: I extravagant the quark mint has been cast-off go to regularly mature, go to regularly, go to regularly times! I extravagant that if you've seen ancestors films of the fierce mint of light gunfire out from earth and then the UFO craft darting on show [STS-48], you grip seen the quark mint in play a part. Richard Hoagland had a film a stature of years ago that shows ancestors beams in play a part. Which is why I extravagant the stories that exhibit are innocent beings out exhibit, and ones who are by means of us.

Why would I make a note of about a weapon (book released 2007)?

1. I reflection that from 1992 to 2007 (15 years), we grip reasonably formed no matter which far add-on glitzy than the mint. So I reflection I was available.

2. I cast-off falsehood. Sympathy I would be safer.

3. I would not grip written about the mint if UFOs were not intricate. I am excitedly poorly of the notoriety of secrecy! Seeing that are we in the face of such deceptions? Sea cattle? Sheep? Unconscious beings to be herded to and fro and unfriendly happy? And by God, this is assumed to be the dynasty of the free and the land of the brave!

4. I extravagant that yes, some of mankind would reliance suicide if they heard the truth. While, I grip a stronger, add-on light taste about mankind's response. But later some thump of history, we are just about a stage where the shit can't be covert. At all stage makes the lie junior and junior and junior. (Always watch celebrate tell junior lies to cover other lies? Of course. Somebody has.)

5. Irrefutably, I had found a story that HAD to be told. And the playwright in me couldn't grip found a add-on in shape project. But sometimes, now, I shilly-shally in my sadness. Paola [Harris] knows. She sent me the tape on the Ex-Defense Member of the clergy of Canada [Paul Hellyer] and assumed, "You're quota him." And I am trying to do amend that.

Nancy Williams


4 May 2008http://gazbom.blogspot.com

www.thebigwobble.com