SAUCER UFO CAUGHT ON TAPE IN BRAZIL? Even when it's stabilized, the video is really shaky. I've never seen a video this shaky before, so naturally I said 'this is the perfect video to talk about', and we're going to do just that. So today we're Minas, Brazil to look at this shaky video which was shot on August 26th, 2012. The video shows a saucer shaped object slowly floating through the sky. Witnesses can be heard talking about the strange object. Once the video ends, it goes into a stabilized version and we get a better shot of the UFO. I'm having such a hard time figuring out what this object is. It doesn't look real, but I can't decide if this some kind of bad after effect, or if it's something like a balloon. My gut is telling me it's some kind of bad after effect because the UFO appears to 'move' with the camera's jiggling. That could be due to the camera's picture quality, but I'm almost positive it's because this UFO was added into the video after it was shot. Another reason why I think it's fake is because in the description of the video, it says that everyone who saw the UFO was scared after shooting the video. Yet, during the video, it sounds like people are laughing. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but I think it sounds like laughter. So overall, I believe the video to be a fake, but what do you think? Did these people really capture a UFO flying overhead, or is this just another bad fake UFO video?
It's shameless self-promotion time! If you liked this post and want to see more posts like it EVERY DAY, then be sure to click that follow button! Check me out on: Twitter I My Personal Tumblr I Wattpad I DeviantArt Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Credit: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com