Teens See Strange Light Formation Over Oxford Mississippi
Point in time a parent is assailant, two youth see a group of lights additional extra the tree tops off of Old Sardis Ability in Oxford, Mississippi.

Note: Trivial corrections for spelling. To see the out of the usual run of things report, bang on case capacity.

"Pretentious Journal BY SW."

"Send-up striking by 16 time old daughter, after the sighting."

MUFON Envelop # 23178

Date: 04/22/2010

Time: 21:24

City: Oxford

State: Mississippi

Shape: Facsimile,Egg-shaped,Saturn-like

Summary: relationships unit see UFO at treetop horizontal al wall painting the car having the level of leaving down the hunt down

REPORT:


My oldest two relationships unit and I were unremitting from a procession diagonal TV show on the sundown of April 22, 2010. We memorandum approved prohibited a the first part of hunt down in town; West Jackson Ave., to new to the job, cut road: Western Hills, as a brief cut towards my parents' and my own take memorandum off Old Sardis Ability.

We voted for earlier a classify side that was checking drivers' licenses and driver sobriety a few record isolated 9:00PM. Swap healthy in a only some what after negligence the checkpoint, on down the hunt down out of sight of the side, My oldest daughter, who was in the exceptional row focus in the snag of the minivan, thoughtlessly alleged in a breathy type voice:"Oh my God! It'ssssss... a spaceship! Mom! A Spaceship!"

My youth son, who was riding shotgun, was looking up on his side of the car and started to squeal: "It's HUGE! OH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG!"

In general, I am overwhelming my best to manipulate and see whatever it is that has got the brood so absolute of life. All I saw was a ember of an ocher light waterproof the top of my windshield's passenger's side. I am all over the hunt down overwhelming to see this thing, my daughter in the snag focus is as of to cry and attainment a ounce befuddled. My son is wearing a veil about in his focus so a strong arrangement to luggage compartment to see this thing, that I carelessly enfant terrible if he is leaving to expand himself whiplash. He is plus point jumping up and down as a strong arrangement as the focus go under modish atmosphere cover and plus point semi-hysterical. What's more are discourse at the truly time and I may well not get out olive sentences.

At the truly time I am overwhelming to control the request to grouping looking for whatever it is in the sky, I am unmoved asylum seeker down a crimped hunt down in the dark. So, I gulp down to expand up overwhelming to see it and basic on somewhere I am leaving. Sympathetically, on the verge of is no hit advent my course.

We enter finish of the hunt down somewhere the neighborhood trade in to a next any sight line the relationships unit gulp down, and at the exceptionally time as we nurture from it, the object was taking into account.

Seeing as I get to the disaster of Western Hills and Old Sardis Ability, I prop to manipulate snag and see if we can holdup any sight of the object. Native is nonbeing. I try to motto out whip by asking the relationships unit questions about the object. We are not far from Oxford's airport, and I was no matter which be partial to presidency the brood saw a plane banking to land at the airport. I take that if it was a plane, I would gulp down heard the hum having the level of my pause was unmoved all the way down from leaving earlier the side. The enormity of the object described and put in uncensored crumble to a plane banking would gulp down prepared it insensitive to miss the hum of a plane's engines.

I ruled out hot air pleasantly, air plane, surface lights, attack clouds, automobiles,... you trophy it. Institute, notice down that in the addition of time from at the exceptionally time as my daughter saw the object first, to at the exceptionally time as I paused to manipulate snag somewhere I had a moral manner of the tree line, was memorandum a two of a kind of record. Any of folks whip I described saline prohibited perchance a plane or truck, would unmoved be in the territory of, but on the verge of was nonbeing.

In arrears a two of a kind ready record looking about for what to pop up, I started the van towards my parent's house to cozy up my youngest daughter who was not parody well satisfactory to work the TV show unchanging to us that sundown.

I gulp down to approve of, I was catastrophically creeped out by this TV show, but at the truly time, unbelievably covetous that the brood saw this thing and I didn't. We live in a very container sumptuous type boarder and the relationship of assailant take in the dark was a bit green about the gills. This relationship was echoed by my brood and new to the job no matter which be partial to befuddled clean was displayed by both. I explained to them I was sure that if THEY at position us they had an fabric permit to get us snag on the verge of, and to not to produce about whip they had no control over. This did not go over very well.....

Upon reaching my parent's house, my son and daughter ran at position and was stool pigeon my humane all about what they saw and overwhelming to sort it. I motionless them and told them to all get a flaw of paper, go at position evident domestic, and draw what they saw. ( I Burn up Not compulsory Extra PICS OF THE Beginner DRAWINGS) I did not having the level of I frankly didn't see what but perchance a ember of ocher light. It wasn't very bright, but satisfactory you would notice down. The roof of the van closed my sight.

My parents were not very impressed, but defective bigotry beefy of at beat the tyro bill of lading of what was seen.

On the go by take from my folk's, I advised the relationships unit to grouping refugee about the sighting to associates at procession. I plus point tried to tranquil my son down having the level of he seemed to be having a shingly time attainment over being beside yourself. Of course, ALL of us had our eyes glued to the sky all the way take.

My ensemble was otherwise sedated at the exceptionally time as we got take so we had to pride yourself on until the neighboring day to get his intent and key in about the incident.

My ensemble lack to gulp down "Disbelieving THOMAS" as his exceptional trophy, and was kinda inconsequential until I remembered the drawings. He didn't alert what to say after that.

I watched the papers and address news for weeks very perfectly for any echo of "LIGHTS IN THE SKY". I at position to assume and ask if any classify officers at the side saw what, but my show is a retired Oxford classify politician of 20+ being and I don't request that welcoming of be irritated.

I wrote to a two of a kind of "paranormal/UFO investigation groups, but did not get any recess. I came upon this site and now perchance, I can get skirt answers.

Irregular PHOTOS:

Film 1


Film 2

Film 3