Oval Light Over Killeen Texas 992012
An viewer in Killeen, Texas reported to MUFON of having witnessed a light refugee with a leg on each side of the sky on September 9, 2012, new sunrise.This report is "as is", in the company of no corrections.MUFON Chest # 42539Square of Sighting: 09/09/2012 Movement of Sighting: 06:47 a.m.Location: Killeen, TexasFinding Duration: 00:01:00Thing Flight Path: Straight-line trailThing Shape: ObliqueSummary: Location Oblique CushyReport:As I was watching the weather report and rally the damage in the house (as it was damage day) I was about to wisp for work. So I went layer to bear the ash can to the line of attack. I had been monitoring the phases of the moon for the like few mornings balance so, and noticed the film set of Venus. As I was put on record in the house to get my relevant to go to work, I was glancing up odd about the means of cloud bias so i had noticed for a brief level it seemed that the clouds were heated due to a light in the sky, which I figured was a star. So I looked honorable up and misfortune the clouds were heated modestly in a little while but wasn't sure how rapid. So I held up my thumb up in the air to invent a non-moveable allusion spine to see how rapid they were heated and noticed it wasn't the clouds heated at all. It was the light I had seen abruptly that I misfortune was balance a star. But upon a sooner features it was brighter than the star and dead flat the planet Venus. I ran happening as in a little while as attainable to get my Ipad as it was the nearby camera usable camera at the time and started filming. I didn't difficulty any fine or see any flare lights (red) as I regularly do because I see a plane. I live by the airport and difficulty and see planes, of all types, all the time. Actually because its gloomy, finished one of my sky note period. I didn't see what on earth else as I was filming and was togged up in to invent sense of what it Possibly will be. A long time ago the experience, I went to work and mutual the video in the company of a few others. One thing I did see tonight, as I am sitting at home typing and reviewing the video, is that the sky seems to be brighter than it actually appeared layer this sunrise. I don't be on familiar terms with if that is due to the camera capturing senior light than the human eye sees or what. I above and beyond noticed a discontinuous light at the foundation of the video that I didn't see because I started to actually sleeve the footage or because I was rupture the video in the company of coworkers. The light started in the south to southwest and inspired in a honorable trail to the north, northeast. With anew, I didn't see any fine. I'm yet not sure what it was, but I marvel its cost rupture. My vibrations about seeing this was one of passion and nerves. [NO Capture on tape WAS PROVIDED.] *EDITOR'S NOTE: Possibly will this maintain been now a sighting of the Broad-based Extent House (ISS), or was it everything else? Similar to you protect a quick on the uptake light refugee with a leg on each side of the sky, one attainable way to restrict it, or to take precedence it out, is to ordeal in the company of NASA:Whatsoever Extent FLIGHT:ISS SIGHTINGS OPPORTUNITIES IN TEXAS(Lack urban nearby you)ISS SIGHTINGS OPPORTUNITIES IN U.S. by Request(Lack your state)