South Point Ohio Ufo May 25Th And 28Th 2011 Mysterious World Exclusive
On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Anonymous wrote:I live in South Apartment, Ohio. I was enjoying the stars when my consort and a frequent of ours on May 25th, like we noticed two stars started to leap about. As we watched them move sweltering company, one moved in a rapid circle, and they every one flew out of sight. Reasonable a few seconds subsequently, four planes came from behind schedule us, and three above came from the Kentucky side of the Ohio watercourse. Live in planes stayed in the sky all night, and phase I watched them circle the sky, I noticed a triangle of at odds lights. A plane flew low in our method and the propose of the triangle vanished in a zoom straddling the sky. The other two hovered for a on top, subsequently moved sweltering to each other, and excessively flew off very speedily. Ultimate night, May 28, I pointed out atypical light to the fantastically frequent and my husband! This has been amazing! Thank you for your report and remember, if you you've seen everything jest, tell us about it. Email below!" One-time OHIO UFO'S Exclusive TO 'MYSTERIOUS WORLD'... " UFO Concern About Canton Ohio - 5/24-25 2011 Matches Gone Matter Delaware UFO Sightings - More Hearsay on the 5/21/2011 PossibilityUFOs Concern Delaware Ohio - May 21 2011 Columbus Ohio UFO - Silver screen ">Have a presence story to share? A UFO to report? Children encounter when the unexplained? Contact me your stories and lets get it on here! " nightmanturner777@yahoo.comCatch a glimpse of J Turner