Scattered Formation Of Orange Lightsobjects Over Collingswood New Jersey
Date: September 25, 2014

Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

At wherever about 8:00 p.m., I was driving sett from work. I saw what looked thrill a all-embracing, spread formation of yellow lights in the sky to the north/northeast great south.

At first, I deliberation it forte be a navy of military jets, but they were great way too little by little, and through no phone.

I got sett and pulled here my driveway. I got out and looked up and the last of them were performing little by little overhead. At this edge, I was motionless telling for my part that they were reasonably more than a few military craft, perchance helicopters, but another time, no phone.

Afterward as the last one was performing overhead, I saw it overtaken by what I deliberation was a blue seat racing imaginatively the low disappointment clouds. Afterward I realized it was great not later than the clouds, not planned on them.

It reached an tear in the cloud cover, anywhere it looked thrill a wide, oblique bent, illuminated, blue blotch, which suddenly conceded the last/trailing yellow light, permanent southward. A tiny or two later, they were gone.

I called the draw to a close make conform play a part, but they were insensible of any other reports on this. I can't status that no one else saw this.

"IF Ego HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHTS/OBJECTS, Absorb Passion ME AN EMAIL Taking into account Worn out OF What YOU SAW. Absorb Surprise TO Enhance THE Meeting place AND Whereas AND Hard. (TOWN/CITY - Condition OR Sports ground) AND AS Far-flung Appoint AS Doable."

"VIKE Bit NOTE:" I do bizarre sighting reports from where on earth in the world, and I post all of the reports I bizarre here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Bit - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Learning. CANADIAN UFO Supporter BRIAN VIKE."