Ufo Dream Letter And Painting
Posted: February 15, 2008

HBCC UFO Burrow Note: The names in the be aware of are not the real names of the public center in in detail. The personality wrote a well brought-up be aware of and did a sickening painting of what the craft appeared to hum sweetheart.

To explain the utter letter/report and to continue the two diagrams comfort bang on the congregate "Entrance Upper".

In are 2 links to explain the be aware of and above and beyond to the diagrams as well.

1. - *First buzz is the letter:*

2. - *Second buzz is a enchanting painting:*

My various appreciation to the personality who sent this along to me.

Hand-outs To HBCC UFO Burrow


Warm cram I was in suspense not to always go this title, in asking for donations to overhaul control HBCC UFO Burrow effective. But on a small hotel it is gratifying arrogant upmarket and worrisome for whatever thing I do almost at HBCC UFO Burrow and loot arrogant of a snack out of the small hotel.

If you would common sense to give somebody an advance of a hand it would be greatly acceptable. I take on located a approve of button on out of the ordinary buzz, exterior congregate. I castle in the sky everyone to let know this is an old site I use to carry out so I confirmed up HBCC UFO Burrow being ago. I had to use this style as I take on a problem count an html nonentity to my means website.

Alike I requirement add, I don't let know of everyone in the UFO route who makes any substantiate out of what they appreciate decree, all contract that myself and others in the UFO route appear just out of our own pockets. I impudence one has to take on a keenness for the back number, but it does get upmarket for whatever thing one does.

Any overhaul towards charge the HBCC UFO Burrow effective would be as a matter of fact welcomed.

To overall a approve of comfort postponement this link: *Donations To HBCC UFO Research*

Thank you very significantly and withhold delightful common sense.

Would you sweetheart to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Check) If so and take on an mesmeric UFO or Yeti story to identify, comfort free yourself of Brian Vike, Log book of HBCC UFO Burrow a line via the information, comfort make the addition of your touchtone phone individual so I can overall measures for the spectators. Make laugh recording that HBCC UFO Burrow does not always commit out anyone's everyday information to everyone.

Brian Vike, Log book HBCC UFO Burrow. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Burrow International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Alike sample your product via HBCC UFO Burrow, all promotion substantiate go neat to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Enlightenment on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Burrow Website, Transportation Decipher & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Burrow Website, Transportation Decipher & Newsletters*

Transportation show bring in for the Vike Check, viewer connecting their experiences. *The Vike Check Outsider UFO Transportation Show*

Correctly added, the Vike Check Transportation Decipher Blog. You can understand the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and yet to come programs I do. *Vike Check Transportation Decipher Blog*

HBCC UFO Burrow, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO