The Sxxx Hits The Fxx
"Date: Sunday, May 20, 2012"

"Location: Everyplace in Wisconsin"

"Mission: Tunnel My New UFO Outside"

You door that capable. As of this beginning, I squeeze been assigned my first UFO case. Be in pain is, I can't mark about it nearby, seeing as of this inexperienced stunned privacy thing. Obviously, by flaccid the put up of Approved UFO Incident Supporter I squeeze accepted to keep all my reports secret. Why the hell did I do that?

Oh well, all is not lost, seeing as similar to the case report is passed, it heart be available on the MUFON database. In the meantime, I heart try to make out ways I can talk about my cases nearby without violating anyone's anonymity. I embrace I can do this.

I have appreciation for it's straightforwardly pure to make clear what this case "doesn't" middle. At least possible, I can try to make clear what I embrace this case doesn't middle, from what teeny weeny I have appreciation for so far. So that restrained seems reasonably pure. This case doesn't middle an abduction. This case doesn't middle a UFO landing. This case doesn't middle reserve mutilations. It didn't develop apply wherever isolated the metropolis of Milwaukee. It did not route on any other day at least Sunday. It did not middle any high-class or under than four witnesses, who did not see whatsoever at least a light in the sky that was any other color but orangey...

I'm sorry, but I can't say whatsoever high-class than this. Yet.