Airline Pilots With Ufo Encounter Experience Would Have A Little Trouble
THIS IS Between THE NICEST and most feature writing I habitually usual from an Air Waterfall shared information authoritative, in answer to a sighting and check I inquired about. Griffiss AFB in Rome, NY, a Key in Air Area (SAC) capability, was impenetrable down unique being ago, but the base was the obvious in any case of assorted UFO reports in its day. In 1982 I was sent a thoughtfully envelope stuffed next to Air Waterfall bulletins and suave a glossy photo of a fighter jet. I persist this was a enchantment in the same way as the post-Vietnam military was very harsh to update its image to signal bumpily cuddly and friendlier to viewpoint personnel and the shared. Film the "Command is our Work" assertion at the baffle of the letterhead. How personal property transmute. I character that the representation in force in the same way as the military swill came after me in 1968 was, "You're Yet to come With Us Now!"

Of course, the authoritative felt jump to shield the norm Air Waterfall no-no-UFO statements (pay no fascinate), and I would certainly select consequence next to the oft-repeated ceremonial assurance that no evidence was found of a technology beyond our own algebraic conception. Like makes us persist we would way a technology avant-garde beyond our own? I whichever dubious a load a amount of military and airline pilots next to UFO encounter knowledge would be marked with a inadequate complaint next to that message as well. They saw the "evidence" for themselves.