Ufo Sighting In Mancos
I had just finished watching a movie at the above address when I decided to go outside for a smoke. As I light my cigarette I looked to the south over a set of trees in the yard. That is when I noticed a brilliant glow of lights about 35 to 45 degrees off of the horizon. The lights were alternating red and red-orange in color. I thought that the lights were mars at first and tried to get my bearing on direction. I continued to smoke watching the lights blowing it off as a planet. Then the lights began to move very rapidly down towards the horizon. I was in shock so I called for my girlfriend to come and take a look. When I did this the lights began a very rapid accent toward the atmosphere. When my girlfriend did come outside from brushing her teeth I pointed the lights out to her and she was awestruck. No sooner than she got out there as if the craft knew we were watching the lights shut off. But, I could still make out the shape of the craft and what looked to be some kind of vapor trail as it exited the atmosphere at a high rate of speed. In all the viewing was about 10 minutes long.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.