Ufo Near Rome Italy Seen On June 3 2013 Two Orbs
Daytime of sighting: June 3, 2013Location of sighting: Rome, Italy

Viewer states: "At about 13 I was in my garden. This sunup I did 3 hours of mini conference at the bar between individual of my acquaintances and we were language about UFOs. At about 13 I went out in the garden doctrine on the dot the demonstrations, or the latest UFO sightings in the world, but normally following I talk about UFO / ET between other kinfolk, who do not let know suchlike about suchlike following I get backup from their UFO conferences I point toward. "

"So I was wondering to in person, I enjoyment if you ghoul see today. At that second, I turned to a rot tree in organize of my house and I saw a surly object forthcoming towards me. It was big adequate. I burden it was a fill in the same way as I noticed inexperienced less significant object that seemed wedged. Afterward I noticed that the barely object that revolved approximately the object larger, I realized that it was a UFO. Prohibited that it had been a weather fill or a fill lucky. So then returned inhabitant to array up the camera and I managed to square a few seconds of video, discharge following the object has blocked spare me. Unfortunately having the camera set for sunset yesterday a outlook of the video is too light but it is partially scream. It appeared to inspired at once. Nothing to do, I look ahead to I should forever be completed between the camera, agreeable to film, in the same way as I do get these surprises. "

Source: http://www.segnidalcielo.it/