Ufo Sighting In Ofallon Missouri On October 1St 2013 It Flew Faster Than Any Airplane Or Helicopter I Have Ever Seen
UFO SIGHTING IN O'FALLON, MISSOURI ON OCTOBER 1ST 2013 - IT FLEW FASTER THAN ANY AIRPLANE OR HELICOPTER I HAVE EVER SEEN

I was outside at the park playing with my grandpa and sister. I first noticed the object when it started to get very bright outside and my phone started to buzz when I was having no calls or nothing. At first i thought it was a weather balloon before all those weird and strange things started to happen.The object looked like a weather balloon on steroids. It moved mostly forward and hovered. I was in complete shock and surprise. I tried to take a picture but it was moving to fast. I lost sight of the object when it zipped on past the horizon.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.