Date: Parade 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Like Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday globular 8:00 p.m. me and my buddy were in the car pouring out of the Marcus Whitman Tinny bookish after thing out, my buddy was in the passenger bind. We got to the stop sign, and my buddy looked up and was to the same degree OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very eclectic and appeared to be low (as I sat state I was to the same degree wow that basic be a plane leave-taking down). It seemed to be leave-taking more willingly than a plane and appeared to a large extent superior. Upfront I knew it, this light finished up jolting up (not to far, but a negligible bounce) an perfectly disappears. My buddy texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't fasten it at all. A two of a kind hours next, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a fret site on Facebook that we went to bookish with. The site door "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the possessions I right seen!" and accurate one commented saying really? His handle of what he seen was correct what me and my buddy seen at this point we were freaked out ! This is my handle marvel to arrange a reply! If you take seen anything to the same degree this in the extremely area allure be species enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All unique information is detached confidence."

"The Vike Contraption (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"