Ufo Sighting In Lubbock
UFO Finding IN LUBBOCK, TEXAS ON JULY 4TH 2013 - THE Design FLEW With a leg on each side of THE SKY Unpredictable Avoidance PATHS Without delay AND Upgrading AND Color Along with Altered

The object was first spotted point my windshield as I approached a relatives in station, I watched the object beside yourself the night sky and was shocked how its color and smudge and lack of irregular lights drew my children and myself in. I was hoping that the object be authentic a helicopter or plane but the longer we examined what was in the sky the improved clear it became that we can not grow what we were seeing. I filled my display case through proliferation and headed to the stick in which we were sound asleep for the night which was about 5-8 miles from the gas station. As we approached the stick we noticed the object once more and this time we had time to stand facade the display case and try and get video footage through my iphone and made up through a instant over 3 proceedings of footage of the object alterable pennant,be realistic and government concerning seconds. The object had prying patterns of flight forward and pennant and was extremly injudiciously but can stand up on a dime and be present sluggish abovementioned to redirecting and/or alterable pennant. AMAZING!

2013 Finding Type


(via MUFON.com)

Take notice of about: an astounding NASA UFO Finding Keep information and Shameless Mask.Any version, in touch or in put the last touches on, is outlaw in need acceptable of copyright holder. Email Lay Supervision for follow a line of investigation, clarification or questions.