Ufo Sighting In Pennsylvania On June 3Rd 2013 Bright White Light Circleorb Shape
UFO SIGHTING IN PENNSYLVANIA ON JUNE 3RD 2013 - BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT - CIRCLE/ORB SHAPE

I was taking out the trash. Thought it was a plane then the object became brighter. A plane at first then realized it wasn't. Passed right over me and then I said to myself, I better get this on video. Ran into the house. Large ball of white light Didn't seem like plane, no blinking lights that I could notice and no distincive shape NO SOUND! Moving fast, southwest to east Hard to say the height of the object, but similar to normal height that a plane would be flying, where you can make out all of the details of the plane Video footage taken on iphone. The footage that I have is after it passed over me. At first I thought it was a star and then I noticed movement and it came closer and got bigger. I then thought this has to be a plane, until it got brighter and was making no sound. You can usually hear a plane either as it's passing over or after it has past overhead. This made no sound at all. It was weird. I ran into the house to get my iphone and caught it going away from me. UNREAL! 4th sighting in my area since last year! Video sent to MUFON contact.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.