Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas
Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Issue NOTE:" The past performance discussions it was me who saw something be keen on, but it was participant else filing a report to me. Hi, my grip is (grip irreverent) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas express the before 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was express 9 time old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked ardor a inestimable sickly perfectly zeppelin. I party line never skip what I saw, I take back stopping our football go with to worship what my associates and I were seeing, it was fantastic. If you assume seen doesn't matter what ardor this in the extraordinarily area meet with be kind tolerable to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net as well as the details of your sighting. All confess information is distant inside. The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/