Any Unity Left On This Site
Or in the entire world wide ufo research community? In public or on non-ufo related forums I find myself embarrassed to mention that I have witnessed an alien vehicle with my own eyes, so I like to debate skeptics with other evidence. Every time I debate with people who don't believe that we are being visited and have been for a very long time - they always say, "where is the evidence". We have countless eye witnesses some video footage and many good photos right? So why does it take an act of god or an act of congress to get nonbelievers to take that evidence seriously? Can we come up with 100 different cases with evidence that could be taken to the court of science? It would be a monumental and epic endeavor to get these on a list. One large compendium of evidence that even skeptics would stop and scratch their heads over. I submit to you all that we should begin first by coming up with 100 compelling cases and rating them right here on order of importance. Number one being the strongest evidence to suggest visitation and so on and so forth. Is anyone with me? This might take years but what else are we doing? We could get this project finished within a few years. Maybe, for the sake of brevity, we should only evaluate our top 25? My fingers are crossed hoping for suggestions and criticism. Thanks guys, for your time.

Source: we-are-believe.blogspot.com