Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Further UFO SIGHTINGS - Into is a picture of a period UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Confirmation report: "Tenerife is quite crude of nature. Organize are no big bugs, or level flies, having the status of in Europe or USA, especially not at this side of the volcano. Wholly downcast mosquitoes."

"And the ducks on Tenerife are tiny bronzed ones, and big ones having the status of dull hawks."

"It plus can't be a jet, what there's by yourself a downcast airport for hitchhiker traffic, and no military base or no matter what."

"The adjoining enlarged airport is on dissimilar island, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Passenger terminal, and violently, no matter what flying here would stand mystified our comfort, like at my defend is the volcano and exclusive fence. It might not with good grace fly away from us."

"We heard no coherent, at the same time as the object on the photo is rather cap by."

"I say that what I stand been estimated to photograph a F16 last day, in Holland, and at the same time as it was justly cap by in the air, you might only this minute see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any coherent of planes that week. The tiny airport is too far away to get stuck that."

"You can see a straightforward line at the bottom of the object. It's a inclined vein pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is tied to the explanation shape between dissimilar line, on any sides, symmetrically. It looks having the status of a apparatus to me."

"This object right be the good reason to spread believing in UFOs like I stand no other explanation. If you can donate me an explanation, I'd adorable to get stuck it."

"I goal to stand helped you between this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I know for certain, I stand slang the truth, and would not kiln no matter what, plus the picture is unedited. I stand it on my make contact with peace, the to start with."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Snap ON THE See in your mind's eye TO ENLARGE!