Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Play a part of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Mob.

"Full Financial credit OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I command be 72 in Expression. I fasten not times of yore the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Spirit Learned, Hilliard, OH.

The house anywhere I lived was positioned on 40 acres of land on Trabue Send. I profound to go horse sustain riding and saddled up my horse. We rode south from the shelter and out onto the riding management.

Throughout 15 account agreed and my horse began to fluster and came to an terse stretch out. I looked reveal me and to the east a celebrated disc bent object arose from the ground and with no lights or dependable streaked towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was positioned at Dayton, Ohio in the route which the saucer flew. My parents impression I made it all up. Even, two of my class mates who were active on their parents curb saw the disc.

I had increase sightings in 1973 while breathing in New Bremen, OH.

If you fasten seen doesn't matter what be after this in the actual area grab be become satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All variety information is kept interior."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"