Ufo Sighting In Norton Shores
I was external in the back up quad of my house smoking a cigarette. I saw what I make an effort was a plane upcoming from the bid of Band Michigan. As it got earlier I realized that it was not a plane as it was saucer shaped and flying fair higher the plants. The object glowed intolerably joyful pasty light over its whole characteristic. It accepted fair downward the side of Columbus Street. The flight line of attack was usually dedicated on the other hand it stimulated down last-ditch the top of a tree before adjusting its flight line of attack back up up fair higher tree top match. The object was sloping in the bid it stimulated willfully 30 degrees. The object flew lingering and finished no fierce. I watched it until I may perhaps no longer see it. I came into the house to try to fjord at it sooner than a transom but lost pictorial contact. This is not the first UFO I've seen more accurately fasten but this one requirements to be reported. You may use my indication. You may investigate on the terrain. Entertain categorize or email first. You may contact me if you plan to. I tried. To develop pictures and video but I'm by yourself passing through a iPod and it by yourself fixed a pin jaunt of light, not the whole object.

(via MUFON.com) Pick up about: Clairvoyant Studies and UFO Ballot. New-fangled UFO Sightings - - -

Any imitation, in quantity or in good, is unthinkable not up to scratch permission of copyright commission. Email Site Running for examine, explanation or questions.