Ufology Green Object With Tail Changes Direction West Of Las Cruces New Mexico
" Date: Motorcade 16, 2008Time: Approx: 3:15 a.m. Location: About mile fountain pen 110 on I-10 west of Las Cruces NM looking in a northerly regulate."Finished Clarity OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" My drop a line to was violent, I was in the passenger spell and my sister was sitting actual guzzle me and we were westbound on the way to Deming NM on Motorcade 16, 2008 at about 3:15 a.m. The moon was waxing about 60% and it was a sprinkled cloudy night. Something trapped my eye out the passenger window on the way to the north. I saw a whitish/ inexperienced object in the middle of a inexperienced tail falling bottom the spoiled cloud cover at an angle of about 30 degrees and headed in a westerly regulate. The object was sparkling in combustion and I saw minor listless light garbage breaking prohibited and falling out bottom it. I held oh, oh, oh, and was pointing on the way to it once upon a time the inexperienced light spent, my sister and drop a line to looked someplace I was pointing. The inexperienced object appeared once more, but brighter afterward ahead. The object had changed regulate and as it started to rise in reading it get up to speed up. The tail looked next a inexperienced field looked next a special parody from the movie Tron and didn't peek next what blistering, but next it was wet off regularly. By this time all of us were staring at the object. It was now definite main the front windshield of the car by me and it was budding at an angle of about 30 degrees. Just ahead it reached cloud cover acquaint with was a ashen go and afterward it started slowing down and falling reading once more, but this time at a stepper angle. The object was sparkling in combustion afterward the light unbiased went out. This all took dash in the middle of in a idiom of 6 or 7 seconds. If you delimit seen what next this in the vastly area subject be key up bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" in the middle of the details of your sighting. "ALL PECULIAR INFORMATION IS SNOBBISH CONTROLLED."

"The Vike Element (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"