Some Of The Orange Lights Explained Tai Lanterns Dublin Ireland
"A VIKE Consequence Proof": "Also the type who wrote the notice beneath, I show off normal other messages today stating that folks had let Tai Lanterns go, they are as well called UFO Balloons. So for a selection of areas what society witnessed were Tai Lanterns." Hi Brian, I'm lettering in attach to all the posts about nameless lights in the sky on New Blind date. I make believe they're most latent flying lanterns, the same as mini hot air balloons. Me and my associates let off a lantern on New Year's day in Dublin, and I was enormously looking to see if everybody had seen it and watching it was a UFO gone I came with a leg on each side of your site. We let ours off at 6:00am nevertheless, so I conjecture that many society saw it. They do blaze reasonably brawny nevertheless and we could see it until it was about 2 or 3 miles not permitted I have an idea that. I make believe the idea next to them is that society swig messages and impel them wearing the sky for the New Blind date. Here's a wire to a website for them "http://www.flyingchineselanterns.com/index2.htm" This would confirm the reports of merged lights moving in the same executive(next to the loop), why gift was a lot of sightings rapid on January 1st, and in one case I crack wherever they seemed to be launched from down in the dumps houses. Hallucinate this helps.Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.comBrian Vike, Controller of The Vike Consequence (At home The All-important) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/