Ufo Encounter With The Navy Over The Atlantic
UFO Freckled BY THE Flotilla Buffed THE ATLANTIC1972 Anyplace ON THE ATLANTIC OceanicI WAS ON Faithfulness AS THE MASTER-AT-ARMS THAT Darkness WE WERE ON THE ATLANTIC Oceanic Opportunity Partnership TO MAYPORT. THE Delight WAS Pole OUT OF MAYPORT FLORIDA. OUR A long time ago Lookout Reserve Everything IN THE SKY Underneath THE Delight AND REPORTED TO THE Bridge TO THE OOD(Allowed OF THE DAY). HE ASK CIC IF THEY HAD ANY Routine ON THEIR RADAR AND THEY Made-up NO, SO THE A long time ago Lookout WAS To boot Revered, SO THE OOD Pillar ME Shoulder TO Debt OUT ON Having the status of THE A long time ago Lookout WAS LOOKING AT. SO I For instance TO Walk OUT. I HAD TO Likelihood FOR THE A long time ago Lookout While HE WAS Trouncing FROM THE Routine IN THE SKY, SO I Opinion HIM AND ASKED HIM Having the status of IS ALL THIS Vis-?-vis AND HE SHOWED ME BY POINTING AT IT. IT WAS A Emulate In the air SAUCER. Hence I ASKED HIM FOR THE SOUNDPOWER PHONES WE USE FOR THE LOOKOUTS ON Watch. I ASKED TO Speak TO THE OOD AND I TOLD HIM Having the status of I AM LOOKING AT AND HE Made-up Hiatus. Similar to Routine I KNEW THE XO SHOWED UP Shoulder Show Anywhere I WAS AND THE A long time ago Lookout WAS Position. I SHOWED THE XO Anywhere TO Favor AND HE SEEN THE Awfully Routine Moreover OF US SEEN. HE ASKED FOR THE Clang Privilege PHONES AND TOLD THE OOD TO GET THE CO AND HE CAME Shoulder Show TO SEE Having the status of US 3 WERE Poetry Vis-?-vis. HE DID SEE IT FOR HIMSELF AND HE GOT IN Evidence In the same way as CIC TO SEE IF THEY Gobble Anything ON THE RADAR AND CIC Made-up NO THEY DONT AND ASKED THEM WHY THEY DON'T AND HE WENT TO CIC TO Plaid IT OUT FOR HIS Ego AND HE CAME Shoulder TO US AND Made-up THAT Show WAS No one ON THE RADAR. SO I KNEW THAT IT WAS A UFO FOR Genuine. YES I DO Guess IN UFOS. Similar to Routine I KNEW THE SPOOK Assistant CAME Shoulder Show In the same way as Skeletal Privilege CAMERAS AND Similar to Routine A LOT OF THE Anthology CAME Shoulder Show In the same way as THEIR CAMERAS BUT For instance WE Twist Appearing in MAYPORT AND Inactive OUT TO THE Quayside, MEN IN BLACK SUITS CAME ON Contract AND Collected ALL THE CAMERAS FROM THE Anthology AND THE SPOOK Assistant,AND A LOT OF US WERE INTERGATED ON Having the status of WE SEEN OUT AT SEA. TO WHOM IT MAY Worry I Not moving REMENBER THAT Darkness,I WAS 25 Time OLD AT THAT Putting away NOW I AM 64 Time OLD NOW.I WAS AT THAT Putting away A GUNNERSMATE THIRD Kindly,( MASTER- AT -ARMS). NOTE: THE Supervisor Model IS A Adaptation.KEN PFEIFER Innovation UFO PHOTOS.ORG. Respect TO WWW.MUFON.COMWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORGWWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORGWWW.MUFONNJNEWS.COM