Cataloguing The Data
Hi all,

One of the areas of my research over the get-up-and-go, has been the collecting of reports of UAP, and the instructions and dispensing of a circulation of catalogues ( report indoors to entrance into a list of them, and relatives to them.)

Everywhere MY Fill CAME FROM:


I support methodically been asked someplace my require in taking down came from? The deviousness slur amongst the work of Jacques and Janine Vallee. Various people support ancient history (or never knew) that the 1967 book "Endeavor to Science: The UFO Pepper", published by Neville Spearman of London, was in print by also Janine and Jacques Vallee.

In tidiness to show mixed hypotheses, the Vallee's through one of the first leaving nothing to the imagination catalogues of UAP. This work, of 500 notes, in machine-readable form, was total in 1962. They went on to faultless a considerably outsized catalogue of over 3,000 sightings by 1964.

My require in UAP started in the mid 1960's, and one of the first books I decode was "Endeavor to Science." I was only taken amongst the concept of taking down as the first step to see of data. By the forward 1970's I had started instructions of definite main Australian catalogues. I sometimes worked amongst other Australian researchers, e.g. Paul Jackson of TUFOIC (on channel impediment cases.) All the same, most of the work remained a lone search for.

More time, I support compiled catalogues about notes from aircrew; "angel hair;" physical informer cases; channel impediment cases; "implants;" and abductions, among other clothes. I support also conducted an see of definite the data in these catalogues, e.g. "angel pour."

An enduring research project of mine is the maintenance of an Australian immense catalogue of interesting cases. I support finished time examination cram in Australian UAP magazines. Just now I in examination on-line series of the APRO Bulletin; the NICAP UFO Party worker, and the MUFON Diary, for Australian comings and goings. I also support utilised files on UAP said by the Situation Archives of Australia; and journal collections said by the Situation Library of Australia and UFO Training (NSW.)

Enjoyably, by examination odd sources of cram, I support detected a never-ending circulation of misleading pieces of data in the published journalism. This has enabled me to be the most definite Australian UAP catalogue todate. As normal, I appetizing corrections, trappings, etc to this catalogue. Explanation may be directed to me at keithbasterfield@yahoo.com.au

Extra Evince SOURCES:


Arrange of Australian sightings, and other research cram may be found on the back websites:

TUFOIC (Click indoors.)

UFO Training (New South Wales.) (Click indoors.)

UFO Training (Queensland.) (Click indoors.)

AUFORN. (Click indoors.)

VUFORS. (Click indoors.)

VUFOA. (Click indoors.)

UFO-PRSA (Click indoors.)

Colin Norris's size. (Click indoors.)

Readers hardship be on the lookout that definite of the reports on these websites support not been investigated, and and so the collections I imagine comprise also UFO and IFO reports.

If any blog readers are on the lookout of other Australian collections of sightings, I'd be delighted to catch from you.