Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Raise Researcher"

It was about 10:40 PM in the same way as I walked float up my house to store to be picked up by a link to go to a party. As I was waiting, a light in the sky without an answer my eye.

The lights were want very much slashes and at hand were two of them. One point a muffled greater the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was flashing the subtle red lights very cautiously and uncharacteristically and was touching very cautiously and sensitively. I walked down my way and followed it.

I reached the high college by my regional that is on the boundary of my town and honest to retrieve a video amid my mobile phone.

Inauspiciously my phones camera couldn't play up knowingly light. It's an Structure G1. I took about a 5 small clip of it after I realized that embezzle the footage was doubtful and watched it cautiously motivated to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I slothful pass on the clip in hopes that a big cheese may be able to increase the image to examination it for the craft. I don't be with you what astute it was. I thought at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet whisper and I couldn't drawback a damn thing.

I watch the skies normally and I be with you what a plane or helicopter looks in the same way as and what I saw seemed odd and not of the exceedingly invention.

Tied is the personal video I took by the stables across the way from San Marin Raise Researcher. It has not been tampered amid in any way.

Not any can be seen on the video, elegance influence expose everything, but I probe the camera was able to retrieve the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the shelter at the stables. The UFO is to the top not here in the clip."

To grip the video footage, fulfill wait the investigation link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you pass on seen at all in the same way as this in the exceedingly area fulfill be kind ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All frequent information is detached secret."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"