Ufo Sighting In Jonesville Virginia On September 3Rd 2013 My Nephew Saw It First I Observed It Heading South
UFO SIGHTING IN JONESVILLE, VIRGINIA ON SEPTEMBER 3RD 2013 - MY NEPHEW SAW IT FIRST, I OBSERVED IT HEADING SOUTH, NO SOUND, DISAPPEARED

My nephew called to me from outside my Mother in Law's home in Thompson Settlement, a small community SW of Jonesville, Va. I went outside to see what he had observed. A shiny domed craft was observed in 100 percent visibility skies flying South at an undetermined altitude. No sound, no vapor trail. The craft proceeded in a South Direction, then disappeared completely and instantly. There was no where for it to go, and there were no other craft visible in the sky at that time. The sky was blue with no clouds visible. At first I thought it might be an aircraft that had already gone by, but there was no vapor trail and no noise, there also were no wings visible. Speed was undetermined, but not real fast.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.