Ufo Sighting In Daytona Beach Florida On July 25Th 2013 Appeared Very Quickly Cloud Like Then Disappeared
UFO SIGHTING IN DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA ON JULY 25TH 2013 - APPEARED VERY QUICKLY, CLOUD LIKE, THEN DISAPPEARED. NO CLOUD COVER THAT EVENING AT ALL.

There was some odd stuff in Daytona Beach on August 1, 2013. Twice yesterday afternoon, with no keys in the ignition, my car's dashboard lit up briefly and then went out. And then last night at approx. 11:15 pm, the power went out for 1-2 hours from Ormond Beach to New Smyrna Beach along the coast. The news reported this morning that there was no explanation. During the outage, I saw bright red trails in my back yard for an instant. I assumed that perhaps it was a smoke alarm reflection in the window, but after experimenting, I confirmed that it wasn't a reflection. Anyway, could be nothing but my intuition tells me otherwise. In hindsight, I did see a strange light in the sky last week while standing in my driveway, thought it was a lone cloud, but it abrupty disappeared after maybe 3-5 seconds. The sky was very clear at the time. If I'm not the only person reporting anything in this vicinity, I would like to know. THANK YOU

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.