Ufo Sighting In Winnipeg Manitoba On August 23Rd 2013 Noticed A Single Round Object Glowing Orange
UFO SIGHTING IN WINNIPEG, MANITOBA ON AUGUST 23RD 2013 - NOTICED A SINGLE ROUND OBJECT, GLOWING ORANGE, MOVING SLOWLY ACROSS THE SKY ABOVE MY HOUSE GOING IN A NW DIRECTION.I was coming home from work at 9:25 pm, on August 23.2013 and upon pulling into my driveway, I noticed a bright orange light above the trees in the neighbouring yard to the right of my house. At first I thought it was a meteorite or something, but it was moving way to slow. I stopped the vehicle, leaned forward to get a better look. The object appeared to be very low (400-500 feet ) off the ground. I got out of my truck and tried to figure out what I was looking at. This object did not have any sound coming from it, as it went overhead it was very bright. I would guess the size of the object to be around 100' wide. I grabbed my cell phone and took a couple of photos. The object was moving to the north west and never changed speed. As the object got further away, it did not appear as bright in orange colour. After a 1/4 mile or so, the object seemed to disappear. (Could no longer see in the darkness)2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.