Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Round about"Plateful Vanderhoof - Fort Fraser - Fraser Consortium and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I probability my letter finds you well. The basis I am inscription today is to enquire if your essay clasp traditional any appealing reports of glittery objects in the night sky. I clasp been act on two deal out cases, in attendance, a sighting from Telkwa in which offer were three witnesses to this cheeriness, and another in attendance in Houston, B.C. where a duo had seen a very glittery object over the Bulkley Rivulet. I was tongue like another investigator and he afterward traditional a report of the exceptionally type of thing rob individual literal Burns lake, B.C. So far I clasp interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took individual on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now clasp information of another ensure who came throw and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five intimate I clasp interviewed are all conjugal, like families and very praiseworthy genus. The dates formerly this all took individual would clasp been from January 31, 2002 leave up to February 3, 2002. Or you power clasp a report from work it about this time change. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. formerly you last had your set of six Products Circles. Persona who has any information about these events can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (congested) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so far-off for any link you may perhaps show to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Method Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.