Ufo Sighting In Flushing Michigan On June 18Th 2013 Fluorescent Green L E D
UFO SIGHTING IN FLUSHING, MICHIGAN ON JUNE 18TH 2013 - FLUORESCENT GREEN, L.E.D. APPEARING ROPE LIGHTS DISPLAYED ON NEIGHBOR'S BACKYARD FENCE IN A "SNAKE" SHAPE FLASHING SEQUENTIALLY

We were sitting on our deck talking at approximately 11:00 p.m. on a beautiful, clear night. I was sitting at the table facing the neighbor's yard to the North, and my sister was at the table facing the South when all of a sudden, an extremely bright, fluorescent green L.E.D.-appearing "rope light" appeared on the neighbor's fence- out of NOWHERE! It startled me- as there have never been any lights on the fence previously, and I was wondering why I hadn't noticed the "new rope lights" previously............my sister saw the expression of surprise on my face and said "What's wrong?" and turned to see what I was looking at. As she turned to see the lights, they DISAPPEARED..........and reappeared at the top of a tree in the neighbor's yard! When the fluorescent green L.E.D.-looking lights shone on the leaves at the top of the tree, they appeared to all "bunch together", and also appeared to emit what I can only describe as "gold, twinkling stars" -becoming very bright. My sister said "Wow! What is THAT?" and I said "I have no idea!" The fluorescent green lights then moved and shone as L.E.D.-looking lights on another neighbor's house.........and then, again, moved to the top of the tree in our yard. My sister said "Well, whoever you are, if you want to talk to us, come on down and do it!" The fluorescent green, L.E.D.-looking rope lights BEGAN DESCENDING DOWN THE TRUNK OF THE TREE, and I said "Oh hell no!"..........and immediately they shot up into yet another tree in the neighbor's yard, "twinkling" at the top. This happened several times...........and as each incidence was CLEARLY not the result of anyone with a laser-pointer (because they would have HAD to have been standing IN the yard to have the lights shine on the trees and structures in the manner that they did, we were totally shocked and unable to explain it. We then decided to walk around our block to see if we could see ANYTHING to help explain the situation.....but saw nothing. My sister said she saw a "dark, shadowy, round object" in the tree just before the lights began "twinkling" on the leaves at the top, but I did not personally see that. My sister said it was the strangest thing she has ever seen, and I was freaked out. After giving this much thought and discussion with my sister, we have pretty much come to the conclusion that the ONLY explanation that makes ANY sense is that whatever it was giving off these lights HAD to have come from ABOVE, and/or IN the trees! VERY weird.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.