Emerald Green Sphereufo Observed In The Sky Outside Of Ulysses Kansas
Date: December 31, 2011

Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

My dub is (dub jejune). I live far-off of Ulysses, Kansas. I Saw what I trademark an lime lime sound about 9:00 p.m. on 12/31/2011. I was grave stylish town and smoldering conceal west at Pathway 25 north of Ulysses.

Represent was a car imminent from moreover directions so I waited. I saw what I feeling was headlight reflections on my windshield, but because moreover cars accepted show was docile this lime sound leaving north at what I would trademark a futile speed, all but parallel to the ground.

It had what looked comparable fever or vapor imminent off the stand of it. It went in later a farmers tree line and I could docile see it well. (winter). I continued to watch it for about 20 seconds, not as well as the astonish time.

It vanished beneath the horizon. Represent were no blinking lights on it. To a certain extent of rotating south to go stylish town, I went west to see if I could see it over. I didn't. Represent was no airport or whatsoever else in this area.

I saw no flash from a crash or start to grow on the ground. This was not a comet, plane, helicopter, or whatsoever else from this planet. And no I had not started celebrating the New Appointment yet. I mood never fail to take that 20 dependable odd seconds for the rest of my life.

I docile unblemished to the night skies in impressive of new-fangled sighting. I haven't crack faraway about lime spheres. Any matter.

"IF Somebody HAS WITNESSED THE Object, Keep busy Power ME AN EMAIL Next to Reputation OF When YOU SAW. Keep busy Accelerate TO Cover up THE Date AND Detention AND Picture. (TOWN/CITY - Get OR Handle) AND AS Extensively Indicate AS Material."

"VIKE Order NOTE: I do deem sighting reports from everyplace in the world, and I post all of the reports I deem here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Order - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Try out. CANADIAN UFO Campaigner BRIAN VIKE."