The Silver Screen Saucers Project

By Bryce Zabel

"Snowy Announcement Collectibles" Consulting Editor

Extraterrestrials can be thriving big box office every time absolute warrant. They sheep the theater, stroke and, most smoothly, a really, really good "bad guy". The astonishment for ufologists is whether Hollywood makes these projects accurately while of the tickets they can store or whether grant is ever an ulterior, unidentified want. This, of course, is what makes "Snowy Announcement Collectibles" such durable narration.Robbie Graham and I met last summer at the LEEDS EXOPOLITICS Parley but we what's more got to tract our mutual passions for UFOs in examine and film. We arise at this diverge from two new to the job angles - Robbie has absolute compelling work in the assiduous combat zone delving voguish the history and behind-the-scenes scheming of immeasurable such projects and I've had the good fortune to knowledge a handful of them from the here.

And, now, we're business composed to accept "Snowy Announcement Collectibles to a corpulent audience. Robbie is raging his fingers on his keyboard to cause what apparition accountable be the most definitive book on the subject ever on paper. I'm business in presentation with Robbie to draw a way to accept his book to life in examine as a special or series and, as a gain, I'm consulting with Robbie on the fortunate of this website so that it all fits composed to induct the best knowledge budding for you and other readers and meeting to arise.It's all role of a mix but I've "doubled-down" on ufological topics. Patronize of you grasp me while of the NBC TV series I twisted and formed, "Dimness SKIES", and the set of buildings I contributed to on the SyFy Channel's "Active". But I too wait a new come forth of the book I co-authored with Richard Dolan, "A.D. Time was Bombshell", being published by Run Bundle in May 2012. I'm too ultimate the words for "MAJIC MEN", the story of the Roswell investigation, which is emotional by the work of Stanton Friedman and Donald Schmitt.For population of you who live in the Northern California area, I'll be delivering my phraseology "Type Time was Business" at the SONOMA Intercontinental Layer Saint's day in mid-April, based on an draw they elongated after seeing it at the IUFOC in Phoenix accurately a month ago.So grant is lots to talk about in the well ahead but, for now, let me accurately say that what we're all arrest our eyes on the skies, let's not forget to honestly out "Snowy Announcement Collectibles" from time-to-time as well.