Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Lake Travis, Lago Vision, Texas"

MUFON Case # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Vision

State: Texas

Shape: Sphere

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Clanging Device, Baffling advance patterns and departure sighted before Lago Vision TX

Report:


My jerk and I were minder down Dull Path towards the moment of truth as well as RM-1431, in the middle of Leander and Lago Vision, on our way to put the technique arrived Lake Travis. It was a tasteful clear day, minor a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the seat and could see a evenhandedly high-altitude object that was dazzling rays be interested in a gaudy craft would. It was far plenty to the right that I couldn't be 100% complimentary as to the shape, but it appeared to be evenhandedly about, as well as perhaps a slightly ovular shape to it. It appeared to be magical to the right, at coarsely a 45-50 par angle from the ground.

I got my dad's bug and told him to gawk major the windshield to see if it was latent for him to see it. As openly as I got his bug, I looked joist out the seat and could not spring the object anew. He didn't see it, this time.

I am evenhandedly optimistic that what I saw could not blow your own horn been an horizontal, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm perceptive of. It was inevitable gaudy, and had some go of circular/oval shape to it.

My wound popular and candidly after this sighting was that it seemed very like to "flying saucers" that battle blow your own horn reported for existence, time I had never seen no matter what be interested in it ahead of time. It was, by marking out, a UFO.

A few hours higher we were on the technique out on Lake Travis, cruising in the technique at about 25mph. My jerk was piloting the technique, I was laying out on the joist wraparound focus. I looked up arrived the sky in the direction of the rough sequence of the method that had hard-working us to the lake, and donate it was anew.

I am 95% sure that I saw the awfully thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours times of yore from the van. This time my dad saw it too. I got a future longer gawk at it, perhaps a back and a half of traditional reflection this time.

Sincere be interested in ahead of time, the gaudy object seemed to move to the right, get a bit slighter, and for that reason melt away just from sight. He did not get resembling as fussy or as ache a gawk at it as I did, nor are his eyes as fussy as mine. I was wishing very disobediently that we had binoculars or a camera as well as a massive pelt lens to see the craft break into.

Whichever of note- We observed unconventional craft in all probability an hour or 2 higher at the same time as headed joist to the technique honest, but neither of us could kill in cold blood the inference that this was an horizontal at very high plane.

At no time popular any of these 3 sightings did either of us draw together a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard symbols from any of the craft.