Mysteries Robert E Cotner Cialien Hunter Or Fraudster
Roberts confession: I, Robert E. Cotner, untutored 3/19/46, SS announce 441 444 447, military announce RA 25731405, NG 25731405, and MKULTRA CIA announce 1059, Tulsa Illegal Investigator announce 1059 (until 1979), hereby test under assurance that the instant is the best of our sense environmental and discipline and that it could do with be implicit as a deathbed charge, the same as I am momentary, and moral fiber almost certainly in order murdered, formerly I die from other causes.

MUFON UFO Register, "Defensible information name" of the Normal UFO Path when 1967 (which is unfamiliar)! I storage correct infer it, and in 1967 I had correct conventional my certificate as a sole investigator in Tulsa, Oklahoma (No. 1059) and was approached by the FBI. (In 1963 I united the Air force and the CIA in 1964 and 1972, I vanished the CIA and the FBI). I was involved in the MKULTRA project, and after that I saw my first UFO in 1964 at Edwards Air Roughness Axis (the flying saucer at Roswell, in the midst of symbols from a 4000 blind date old writing on the dashboard, which I can feign).

Give are at least three contemporary types of UFOs, which I storage compactly seen. And three contemporary races that they storage built.Bearing in mind 1967, when I profound to toss from the CIA, I began copies of top secret files and documents from a cook of fields,together with UFOs to steal, and these stolen documents are peaceful everywhere I hid them.

lunar truth
moon landing
Astonishing
aliens
nibiru
end of the world
doomsday
judgement day

Reference: ufoproofs.blogspot.com