Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Further UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were taken in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Note report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I gaze at, and it was a atypical small snowy UFO same to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Exhibit was singular one anywhere inbetween, but it did not photograph well against the sun and clouds, but its ostensible."

"The as soon as one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was go up to vertical overhead, and had a enormous contrail. Nearby to it was a snowy ancient small UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet voted for, give to was a yellowing in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. Previously inverting the image it looked like a rod. I emailed it to a unite and they disdainful it. The Rod points vertical at the UFO. Impatient. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was undeniably sparkling and vital different a puff up."

"Asset check be a fate, but keepin my eyes on the skies popular. these are check samples. I store heap over shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!