Date: September 28, 2014

Time: 5:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, don't be familiar with if you withdraw me, I reported a UFO over Derby Broaden Square viewed from my house in Maple Ridge a few excitement ago.

My other half besides ended a report last week of numerous around orange lights over the Lougheed within reach 216th last Sunday night having the status of minder her racing bike.

Right we saw whatever thing else today, each of us and in rays.

Currently was the Oyster Run in Anacortes, WA and we took off archaic this hours of daylight from Maple Ridge for this cause. Never seen so plentiful motorcycles in one agree in my life! We dangerous to profit to Canada late afternoon and opted to grumpy at the Sumas Cruise.

The working party was unlimited, but we confine NEXUS, but unvarying as a result had to drive set Sumas to make something stand out a way to "sneak in" the NEXUS lane which was morally till. Plain time saver that NEXUS, to order by a racing bike having the status of you confine to engage the reheat from idling in hot summer weather.

Anyways, we ended it agilely the dissection set 5:15 p.m. and headed to the Lougheed via Hwy 11 in the midst of Abbotsford and over the runway to Briefing.

The weather was supreme this afternoon for an archaic Drop alter by clear skies and intensity set 17C (I confine temp marker on my racing bike).

We got on the Lougheed in Briefing and headed towards Maple Ridge. At hand was numerous passage, lots of motorcycles and managed to speed our way refuse to eat of a marvelous packet of awfully calm Harley's (we agree zoomed to the head of the packet, my other half gave me the big thumbs up! LOL).

The sun was at about the crest the vegetation on the Fraser Flood side of the Lougheed and sensibly swift. Being almost the passage lights within reach 280th, I noticed a intelligent corner of light that looked in the vicinity the light from an arc welder, in the sky, to the influence of the sun at a freedom of about a hand's width at arms reel from the sun.

The light itself was about the climb over of pea over at arms reel. I honked my horn to joy what I was seeing to my wife's meticulousness (she rides her own racing bike, a 1400 CC Concours) and having the status of I got her meticulousness I bony to the light in the sky.

She was refuse to eat of me by her racing bike and got a better commotion. She says the light was very swift and not affecting. It as a result it seemed to turn and after that it departed morally. At hand was no object, plane or other in the sky wherever the light had been.

This was extraordinary as if it had been a opinion on a plane we would confine seen the notion of the plane or a dark dot or whatever thing wherever the light had been.

We cool riding until we got restricted and as a result discussed our sighting. Established we'd consecrate to your blog over. At hand was a perceptive usefulness of passage on Lougheed, box file towards Maple Ridge at that time, so faith that person else saw what we saw.

Keep up up the massive work, faith all is well by your suitability and that we complete to get into your reports for a long time to gain recognition. Your work is very comfortable and I confine "influenced" a few of my Facebook connections to reviewing your blog as well.

Stand favor - let me be familiar with if you confine any questions for me.

"Ultra INFORMATION: Second Find out TO THE Detection THAT WAS REPORTED Supercilious."

OMG, you are not leave-taking to acquire this, today my link and I seen a UFO on way jiffy from Anacortes Oyster run. This is the 2nd sighting I confine had in a week, prevent this was is bursting rays at 5:45 p.m. on our bikes leave-taking down the Lougheed from Briefing to Maple Ridge.

I was headed Westbound to Maple Ridge by my link later than usual me. Plus all of a distinct he honks his horn. I looked in my bring up commotion mull over and may well see him pointing up.

I looked up in the sky and seen what I plan was a plane. It was a composed grey object, as a result it turned indoors a swift round circle of light as a result it class of turned on its side and from what I may well tell turned a easy silver color. (I say it was the sun shiny not keen it when it looked in the vicinity a mull over).

Subsequently it went on its side, it agree shot up and departed indoors thin air!

It makes me event if person is bothersome to get my meticulousness or show me a mail, or agree say a genial hello. At least I confine a investigate this time. No pictures over, on the contrary as we were each on our motorbikes and it happened very hunger strike.

The highways were very lively, possibly person else seen or noticed it too I'm in suspense.

"IF Qualities HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHT/OBJECT, Application Consign ME AN EMAIL Following Specifics OF When YOU SAW. Application Remembrance TO State THE Daylight AND Being AND Conventional. (TOWN/CITY - Say OR Sports ground) AND AS Extreme Stipulate AS Attainable."

"VIKE List NOTE: I do own sighting reports from where in the world, and I post all of the reports I own here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net" or "v factor paranormal@live.com"

"THE VIKE List - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Investigate. CANADIAN UFO Examiner BRIAN VIKE."