Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Side Clinic at 102nd St. and 66th Leadership straddling from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I alike saw individuals lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was on the subject of 9:30 p.m. in the dusk one time I walked my dog, possibly about a week ago, in all probability on the same day it was reported by others. Current was low cloud cover and the trough washed-out lights were haulage more or less swiftly in a repetitious matched clover-leaf recipe, each haulage on the subject of its own circle and legislature finance at the center of the clover leaf, at the specific minute in advance breaking off and separation on the subject of, anew and anew. I would say the clover leaf bathed an 8 neat pronounced radius at least, possibly wider. Lights may store been 500 feet up, possibly outstanding. They looked to the same degree they could store been lights at the end of a searchlight, impede for the fact that show were candidly no visible beams of light earliest mounting. I stood show remark for about 10 report. I called my wife on my cell, she was upstairs on the top despondent of our council house apartment. I considered necessary to store her remodel to down to take hostage a be in front of, or see if she could see it from our council house. I called a emerald clearing guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he brainstorm. He frivolously alleged they prerequisite be aliens and walked prevented. Family don't beg to appreciate. Accurately tender them a regular to take the wind out of your sails and don't catch them stake. To the same extent I went upstairs a few report when the tall Howard Apartments were blocking the conclusion so my wife never saw it. I brainstorm of grabbing my camera and embezzle a few shots and go finance gulp down, but I was sure it wasn't separation to remodel out what the lights were not that stuffy and they were a real trough washed-out, grey it seems that haulage swiftly among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of everyplace I stood and I would say the epicenter of the recipe was permission over by 108th St and possibly Droplet Feed. I would of course say it was at all type of paranormal or UFO activity. Dejectedly I did not catch a poster of the specific day, but I cool axiom to myself, I store to go online the be with day to see if it was reported. But it took me about a week to smother it out, so I would now say it was in all probability the same night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, spine to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk District and they alike saw literal lights in the sky everyplace they live alike about the same day. If you store seen anything to the same degree this in the same area attract be pleasing stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All habitual information is cool personal."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"